AmberGreen Energy invite farmers to roadshows to get expert advice on solar pv farm solutions
By Eleanor McGillie
LEADING renewable energy developer, Amber Green Energy, is inviting farmers to free seminars at their latest roadshow where experts will provide the most up to date information on the viability of solar schemes to boost farm enterprises.
Amber Green Energy, a leading renewable energy provider, with bases in Armagh and Belfast, will host four events following the success of their previous exhibition at the Cohannon Inn, Co Tyrone, where over 150 farmers turned up to get information about the most up to date technologies.
Speaking ahead of the events, the company’s chief executive, Dwyer O’Neill, said there is a clear desire from farmers to have all of the relevant information when making decisions about embracing solar.
He said farmers, especially poultry and dairy farmers, are faced with huge energy bills on an annual basis but says there are easy steps to take which will lessen the burden of bills by adopting simple green energy solutions.
He said: “Amber Green Solar, a subsidiary company of Amber Green Energy, is the most trusted and most reliable company among the farming community for solar installations. We are working with a high volume of farmers across the region. We know farmers are making big decisions right now about how best to reduce their energy bills so it is paramount we provide our customers with the most up-to-date and relevant information.
“The benefits of these seminars are two-fold. We speak to farmers face to face which is testament to the customer care we offer throughout a solar installation process and, as well as that, the farmers gain a wealth of knowledge so all decisions they make, which will impact on their farms, are well informed.
“At Amber Green Solar we pride ourselves in having a direct relationship with our customers so they get a beginning to end service.”
The roadshow starts in Ballynahinch and then moves to Aghadowey, then Newry and ends in Fivemiletown. Each event runs from 12pm til 3pm and will include a 45-minute seminar. Farmers have an opportunity at the beginning to speak to the Amber Green Solar team before each seminar and also at the end.
Amber Green Solar will be discussing how farms can invest in Solar PV in 20 & 50Kw scale, how systems can be leased, or provided free via the Amber Green Roof / Ground lease scheme. Representatives will also be discussing the viability of large-scale solar farms on 30 acre land holdings with access to sub stations and the grid.
Farmers will hear how Solar PV systems are relatively easy to plan and install, how compared to other renewable technologies they are relatively inexpensive, they require zero maintenance and how Amber Green Solar systems are designed to last 25 years.
Mr O’Neill added: “Solar PV will immediately reduce energy consumption costs on your farm by displacing high cost utility energy and it will immediately start generating income from ROCS following registration with OFGEM. It is also very easy for farmers wishing to extend from 20kW to 50kW system.
“We are looking forward to the events but anyone with any queries in advance of the below dates are welcome to contact us.”
The events take place on:
- April 10 at Millbrook Lodge Hotel – 5 Drumaness Road,Ballynahinch
- April 17 at The Brown Trout – 209 Agivey Road, Aghadowey, Coleraine
- April 24 at The Canal Court Hotel – Merchant Quays, Newry and
- May 1 at The Valley -Main Street, Fivemiletown
Places are limited and so anyone wishing to attend are advised to book early by calling 028 877 89229.
For further information contact Eleanor McGillie of McGillieMedia&PR Ltd on 028 3756 9863 | 07709805379 | www.mgmpr.co.uk | Renewable Energy PR | Public Relations Northern Ireland | Public Relations UK | Brand Journalism Experts | Brand Journalism Northern Ireland | Brand Journalism UK
Notes To Editor:
- Amber Green Energy is an industry leader in green energy solutions in Northern Ireland. The company has bases in Armagh and Belfast. It adopts a dynamic approach to project funding, combined with proven technologies, ensures excellent returns on investments from renewable, sustainable power generation. Amber Green helps clients navigate green energy legislation and access to sustainable energy revenues. Amber Green Energy helps clients with the planning and design of sustainable green energy technologies for anaerobic digestion, wind power generation, combined heat and power and solar panels – photovoltaics. Amber Green Solar is a subsidiary of Amber Green Energy.