Uluru team are overjoyed as restaurant receives Michelin Guide approval
By Eleanor McGillie
Uluru Bar & Grill has received its big red sticker in the post from the Michelin Guide 2015 highlighting the restaurant as a premium and high quality establishment.
After opening his post, Dean Coppard, previously crowned ‘International and Ethnic Chef of the Year’ wrote on the Uluru Facebook page: ” I would’ve kissed the postman this morning or maybe bought him a drink. This is the big one. I’m so overwhelmed by this. We love our customers and Sara and I are so proud of our team. We are just speechless.”
This wasn’t the only good news for Uluru as the postman also delivered a letter confirming that Uluru is also recommended by The McKenna’s Guide as being in the Best Restaurants in Ireland category 2015.
And further to that, the team have also found out that the restaurant is also eligible to claim the Good Food Award which recognises the most elite eating establishments across the UK.
Speaking about the team’s achievement’s, Dean Coppard said: “We have had some brilliant news this week which is testament to the hard work put in by our team, the authenticity of our cooking, our attention to customer service and our drive to give people an eating establishment which offers customers a great dining experience.”
The restaurant, which will be relocating soon and will be part of a £2million redevelopment on Armagh’s historic high street, will host customers for one last time this Christmas at its current premises in Market Square.
The move to the its new look premises will create 25 new jobs including chefs and front of house staff.
Dean added: “All our efforts, from sourcing local food from local suppliers, developing our cooking techniques, to enhancing our menu offerings and improving on our capacity to suit everyone, will enhance the experience for all.
“Being recommended in the Michelin Guide and The McKenna’s Guide and also being eligible for the Good Food Award reflects our commitment to our customers and to Armagh.”
Notes To Editor:
- Emersons is a family run supermarket which has been serving the local community for 125 years. The supermarket employs 110 people and is committed to creating a sustainable future on the high street in Armagh city centre. Emersons houses a local family supermarket, the city’s Post Office, the Wine Store and Uluru Bar & Grill.
- Uluru Bar & Grill is an award winning restaurant where chefs cook with an Australian twist to create an exciting culinary experience.
- The Wine Store at Emersons stocks a large selection of fine wines and craft beers.
- The Post Office customers will be able to pay bills, do banking, collect benefits and change travel money as well as use the postage, home shopping returns and Local Collect services.
- For further information or interview requests contact Eleanor McGillie of MGMPR Ltd on 028 3756 9569 | 07709805379 | mgmpr.co.uk | Retail PR | Food and Drink PR | Public Relations Northern Ireland | Public Relations UK | Brand Journalism Northern Ireland | Brand Journalism UK | Brand Journalism Experts